Sunday 5 June 2011

Blog Mission Statement

Hello all,

First of all, thanks for reading my blog. I am very much a appreciate your time.

I have decided to start to write blogs as way to record my thoughts from now on. I think it is a good way to actually let myself THINK about things critically and be analytical. Also as a log of tips I learnt in my life. Hope your guys will find them helpful. If you think my writing sucks, it probably true, but that is exactly another reason I am blogging. I rather do the right thing poorly and then improve on it than not doing it at all. So thank you for any constructive suggestion and comments in advance.

So, good old mission statement time :-)

By writing on this blog, I am aiming to

* Connecting with people.
* Improve critical and analytically thinking.
* Get feedbacks. (This is important)
* Improving my writing.
* Diary about the moments in my life.
* Record the tips/life hacks I learnt in life for myself and for sharing with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment