Sunday 5 June 2011

Quick healthy cooking (1)




Many of us are living a busy life style. I often scratch my head about how to cook a health meal QUICKLY. We don't have time, right? Well, casserole is a way to go. I used to use a crock pot. But my parent bought me a pressured crock pot which makes the whole process even quicker. With the pressured crock pot I only need to turn on cook for half an hour rather than a whole day. Save power too!

I just want to put down a list of veges which will come great with a curry casserole. This is only for people don't know cooking at all like me. As not all veges will result a good dish and some of them will turn yellow or too soggy. Ok, here is the list and normally you will only need 3 or 4 from the list.

Mushroom
Baby corn
Cauliflower
Red Capsicum
Carrot
Onion - you will need it when brown the meat
Potato


If you want to be adventurous, try
Pineapple
Pressed Tofu

No comments:

Post a Comment